2020 sailings on Disney and Norwegian Cruise Lines NOW OPEN!
Here’s the latest news in the world of cruising:
- DISNEY CRUISE LINE: Sailings for early 2020 were just announced and for the first time Disney Cruise Line will be sailing out of New Orleans. Six cruises from New Orleans include four-, six- and seven-night Western Caribbean sailings; a seven-night Bahamian cruise; and a 14-night Panama Canal voyage. There are also sealings from Puerto Rico, California, Miami and, of course, Port Canaveral.
- PRINCESS CRUISES: Be the first to sail on the Sky Princess! Debuting in the Mediterranean in October 2019, it will then move to Fort Lauderdale in November 2019. The 3,560-passenger Sky Princess will feature fleetwide staples such as the multi-story Piazza atrium, adults-only Sanctuary and Movies Under the Stars concept, as well as a number of Royal-class features like the SeaWalk (a glass walkway that extends from the top deck) and Princess Live TV studio. Eighty percent of the ship's cabins will have balconies.
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE: The world’s largest cruise ship, Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas, is returning to the United States next month. Sailing out of Miami, the ship will offer 3-, 4- and 7-night cruises. There are 18 decks, 22 restaurants, 24 pools and the world’s tallest water slide at sea.
- CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE: Carnival goes all out for Halloween on its cruise ships every year. On all 26 ships, there are costume contests, Halloween décor, trick-or-treating, pumpkin carving and more. Every ship has all the awesome food, drinks, relaxation and recreation one can expect on a regular Carnival cruise – with the added bonus of Halloween.
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE: Norwegian’s summer 2020 cruise itineraries are now open for sale. New cruise itineraries are available for 11 of the fleet’s 17 ships, including Norwegian Encore, which will begin sailing in 2019. Destinations include Alaska, Bermuda, Bahamas & Florida, The Caribbean, Canada & New England, Europe, and Hawaii. Cruise itineraries are also now open for sale for summer 2021 through Spring 2022 for Hawaii on board Pride of America.